Protection of personal data
In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU no. 2016/679 (GDPR) and with Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, we hereby inform data subjects about the processing of their personal data under the following conditions:
Personal data controller:
EKOMA – design, a.s., ID: 47 131 705,
with its registered office at Dlhé diely I 3454/6, 841 04 Bratislava,
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +421 910 809 990
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The use of our website
When using our website, your personal data may be processed, which you voluntarily provide, e.g., when you contact us with your questions, including your name, email address, telephone number, and other personal data provided voluntarily.
Through third-party services, we record the domain name and IP address of the computer, the client’s request (file name and URL), the http response code, and the website from which you visited us.
We process your personal data in order to answer your questions and meet your specific requirements, all on a legal basis pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) of the GDPR Regulation, as the processing of personal data is necessary to meet your request.
A visit to ekoma.sk can generate the following types of cookies:
These cookies will tell us whether you have visited this site in the past or not.
Third party cookies
Some sites contain links to social networks where you can share our content with other users. If you click on such a link, the following data can be transferred to the operator’s site: the IP address, browser and operating system information, screen resolution, installed browser extensions such as Adobe Flash Player, the visitor’s origin if followed by a link (referrer), and the URL of the current page.
How can cookies be turned off?
The processing of personal data on the basis of a contractual relationship with the controller
In connection with a business relationship with our company, we are entitled to process the following categories of personal data of the contact persons of our contractual partners, i.e., customers, suppliers, resellers, and other contractors:
- contact information – name and surname, business address, business telephone, mobile and fax number, business email address and, if necessary, date of birth, birth number, and identity documents to identify the contractual partner,
- Payment information, such as information required to process payments, including credit / debit card numbers, security code numbers, and other related accounting information.
- other information needed in the framework of contractual cooperation or that is provided voluntarily by the contractual partner, such as personal data related to placed orders, payments made, and requests,
- personal data obtained from publicly available sources.
The operator processes the personal data of contractual partners in order to inform the contractual partners (including potential ones) about its products and services, to prepare an offer for the contractual partners, to realize the contractual relationship (e.g., for transactions or orders of products or services, processing or accepting payments, securing performance under warranty), for the purpose of conducting marketing campaigns and other promotional activities, for the purpose of resolving disputes, and exercising our contractual rights and legal claims.
The processing of personal data is carried out according to the following legal bases:
- fulfilling the performance in a contractual relationship to which the person concerned is a party (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR Regulation), or
- processing is necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship with the data subject (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR Regulation).
Categories of recipients to whom personal data may be provided:
The operator processes the personal data of the persons concerned for the purpose of performance from concluded contracts with users and in accordance with their legal rights and obligations. For these purposes, it is obliged, within the framework of its legal obligations, to provide personal data to state authorities, tax administrators, and third parties providing accounting services; in addition, also recipients with whom it cooperates in the operation of the company and the exercise of their rights, such as lawyers, experts, executors, law enforcement agencies, and courts.
There is no intention to process this data outside the EU.
The personal data of the data subjects shall be processed in a way that guarantees the security of their personal data, including protection against unauthorized and illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of technical and organizational measures provided by the controller.
The retention period of personal data
The operator is entitled to process the personal data of the persons concerned for the duration of the contractual relationship with the person concerned. Upon termination of the contract or the obligations arising therefrom, the controller is obliged to retain the personal data for the entire period specified in the relevant legislation.
In other cases, the controller shall delete the personal data immediately after its storage is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained or otherwise processed.
The rights of concerned persons
- the right to request access to your personal data from the provider
- the right to correct, supplement, and delete personal data
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data
- the right to transfer personal data
- the right to object to the processing of personal data
- the right to withdraw consent if the consent is the legal basis for the processing of personal data
- the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (Office for Personal Data Protection)
These rights are enshrined in Articles 15 to 21 of the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you have any requests, contact us at email@example.com.